O2 Related Codes

jeremybieser

So my SES came on and I am throwing the P0157 and P0137 codes now, this first happened last week about 2 days after installing a ram-air hood. I also run exhaust cutouts and am not sure which is the more likely problem as it's an O2 issue. It has happened 2 times in the past 2 weeks but I have had the cutouts on and open for over a month with no problems until the hood was installed. I cleared them out and after a week they are back. I've also noticed a couple times when I attempt to accelerate the engine bogs out briefly, possibly related? I am thinking fuel filter on the second issue but any ideas and or suggestions for both problems would be great.

Would a brand new as of a month ago cat go out that fast? I think it has to do with me running the cutouts open the majority of the time since the rear O2 sensors are behind the cats and the cutouts are prior to the cats, I just dont understand how the hood plays into this because it didnt start doing this til 2 days after that went on.

Edited by SStorm (see edit history)