• Sept. 15-16
    • Sept. 22-23
    • Sept. 29-30
    • Oct. 13-14 - Rain Date (Do Not Vote)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can this 20 year old join in on the fun and do some drag racing, tri-state cruising, beer drinking, cooking out, telling lies and have fun?? the 15th and 16th work for me!

I dont see why not but I dont know about the beer drinkin turns out the local popo is the one that is in charge of this get together and he is an ornery cuss.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I dont see why not but I dont know about the beer drinkin turns out the local popo is the one that is in charge of this get together and he is an ornery cuss.

haha yea i kinda figured that, but im still down to join you guys and meet everyone, being a newer SS owner and all

haha yea i kinda figured that, but im still down to join you guys and meet everyone, being a newer SS owner and all

Yes you can join us! !

Dont scare the new guys away Big Jim :jester:

Come on down, you will not regret it and if you say the night for the cruise the next day, I'll have a beer (or 3) with you when we are safely checked into the Motel.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Come on down, you will not regret it and if you say the night for the cruise the next day, I'll have a beer (or 3) with you when we are safely checked into the Motel.

I'll second that! :):cheers:

Come on Jeff you know I only break Niko's balls and everyone is welcome to these events.

I was just thinking of Shaun, I wouldnt' want to put him a weird spot but you know I will be having a few with you guys.

I Chad coming up for this?

Come on Jeff you know I only break Niko's balls and everyone is welcome to these events.

I was just thinking of Shaun, I wouldnt' want to put him a weird spot but you know I will be having a few with you guys.

I know you where, I know who's balls your bust'n, lol, just don't want people that don't know our group getting the wrong idea :wink:

haha awesome! i'll deffantly be there, and i'll be staying the weekend! it will be my first time at one of these so im pretty pumped! haha where do you guys usually stay so when the time comes i know where to stay