8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Date Works Best for You

• Sept. 8-9
    • Sept. 15-16
    • Sept. 22-23
    • Sept. 29-30
    • Oct. 13-14 - Rain Date (Do Not Vote)

Hey All ....

Ok ... It is approaching that time of year again, for the 7th Annual, Lebanon Valley - Day at the Drags!!!!!

That's right ... 7 years of drag racing, tri-state cruises, drinking beer, cooking out, telling lies and having fun . So, if you never have been, please try to make the journey to the LVD Day at the Drags. It is truly a fun weekend. We all have such a great time!!!! Ask those that have attended before, we get a decent amount of runs in, along with the Cruise on Sunday is fun and full of mountains and curves!!!

We are always liking mid Sept to mid Oct. ... So post up which dates work for you ... ???

October 6-8 is Columbs Day Weekend, a three day weekend. The Dragway and Motels are already heavily booked. That's why that date is not listed. I am keeping October 13-14 as a Rain Date. Seriously, the foliage will be spectacular about the Sept. 22-23 or 29-30 weekends.

So post up the dates you can go ... The Saturday date is for the Drag Racing ... the Sunday date is for the Tri-State Cruise ... We learned a valuable lesson three years ago. Even if it looks like rain, just drive your ass off to the LVD meet like Mark-Rockhead did. It turned out to be one gorgeous day ... :thumbs: Last year we had spectacular weather. (But last year was rained out.)

I know some members already are asking, but seriously, this only two months away and will be here sooner then later.

I peronally would like to see this happen in early September. That way, we just have more chances of extra dates, if the weather does not want to cooperate.

We will do everything in our power to get the Majority of SSS'ers to attend. We will also have to check to see which weekend would be a little less busy at the track, for us too. So keep that in mind, even if the most popular weekend is not picked/used.

*** A full fledge Thread will be started in the near future ***

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not voting just count me in!! Thats if you guys don"t mine if I tag along seeing as though I don't have an SS!!!!

Seeing how you are one of the original crew I think we could make an exception.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Not voting just count me in!! Thats if you guys don"t mine if I tag along seeing as though I don't have an SS!!!!

I don't have an SS anymore either! Going to see the friends we've made over the years is more important! :thumbs::wink2:

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

I don't have an SS anymore either! Going to see the friends we've made over the years is more important! :thumbs::wink2:

You guys are always welcome, as long as you continue to show up and drink beer!!! ... :thumbs:

Hank ... I know you head on vacation around this time. Text me the dates or call ... We'll see what we can do ...

You guys are always welcome, as long as you continue to show up and drink beer!!! ... :thumbs:

Hank ... I know you head on vacation around this time. Text me the dates or call ... We'll see what we can do ...

Vacation is done for this year. :-( That's why I said I'd try to make whatever date is selected. Thanks!

I'm always down to drink beers tell lies and a few stories!!!!

Hank I don't even own a Chevy product anymore I sold the SS and the Chevelle!! Thats why I asked, and also I'm dying to race my new purchase!!!!