WTF is wrong with people?

JC03SS

Lastnite when I got home from dinner I noticed something on the side of my truck that didn't look right. Got down and looked at it and was a spot where someone opened there door into my truck. Had a feeling who it was got to work and looked at my bosses door on his truck well low and behold blue paint. Very little. Had it on my finger as I was walking in to show him after him denying the whole thing and it blew off. Told him and he said I was making it up I'm a lier. What a dick can't even man up and say he did it. Makes me want to put my foot up his a#%. What is this world coming to. Sorry guys. End of Vent!!

Like I said before bro thats BS, can't say on here what I really think of your boss on here, but you know. Hey what goes around comes around!!!

yea what he said! :withstupid: ...... but im sorry to hear about that, people are ignorant and got no respect for other peoples property

That is total bs. And that really sucks it being your boss. You'd sure think he would man up about it. Some people that can just hold a lie like that . The shat drives me insane

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I kneed the side of a white ford for hitting my truck

I like it... Thanks guys. You know what they say about Karma. It just pisses me off no one takes responsibility for there actions anymore....

Not saying I would do this but if there are no cameras where you park and he magically acquired a couple nails in his tire you might feel better... Or depending on how old his ride is maybe a bouncie ball in the gas tank :)