Ss2slow

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sad as it is to say, ive been doing reno's on my house the last couple months and the truck as stored and has been put on hold......still needs fenders and bumper painted!!! However ive picked up a low km lq9 and 4l80e that im going to put in instead of the alum 5.3ho i had and also got a new 4:10 rearend and a few other goodies.....just waiting for winter to be over and its back to working on the truck!!!

Any updates Scott? I want to see this thing this summer!

Ya cant wait till the summer.....i'll have my truck finished up by May and hopefully by June i'll be taking it to Toronto Motorsports Park in Cayuga for some shake down runs, ive got a dozen buddy's with similar trucks that go down there all the time mostly on Friday nights.....fastest truck is a 2000 silverado RCSB with a duramax conversion....i think hes running around 12.2's.....my goal is to be faster then him haha

looks good, but you should put an SS style front bumper cover on it.

and just IMO, if your going to have SS badges on it you should at least swap an LQ9 into it instead of a 5.3, just my .02 :)

Thanks, ya thats why i sold the 5.3 to get this motor.....i still gotta swap the interior to make it a complete clone but i can live with the 99-02 interior for now............and i do have a complete 06 front end on it now including the ss bumper and it just needs to be painted ( see post 19)

Ya cant wait till the summer.....i'll have my truck finished up by May and hopefully by June i'll be taking it to Toronto Motorsports Park in Cayuga for some shake down runs, ive got a dozen buddy's with similar trucks that go down there all the time mostly on Friday nights.....fastest truck is a 2000 silverado RCSB with a duramax conversion....i think hes running around 12.2's.....my goal is to be faster then him haha

Hit me up, I would love to come make some passes