Mitchss454's RCSB build

Ss2slow

Truck looks great! I wanna drop a 6.0 in my single cab but am worried about it costing tons. Let me know how much you spend and I might consider it, if not I'll just keep looking for a SS :P.

My 6.0 swap cost $3000. That was with an LQ9 out of an 05 SS with 33k on it

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truck looks great! I wanna drop a 6.0 in my single cab but am worried about it costing tons. Let me know how much you spend and I might consider it, if not I'll just keep looking for a SS :P.

i got lq9 engine for $800 and 4L80e tranny for $500 and wiring harness out of 2000 silverado 2500hd $200... so all i gotta do is put it all together now....just gotta modify tranny crossmember....so total i got about $1500 not including little things like gaskets etc.

A few pics of the next pieces of the puzzle to be put put together............lq9 from 2005 all cleaned up waiting for head gaskets and arp bolts, 4L80e gm rebuild with low low km cleaned up waiting to get transgo HD2 shift kit installed and a 4:10 rearend out of 05 denali AWD truck with dual piston calipers waiting for new brakes, 05 E-fans just need wired up....and thats where im at right now

post-23753-0-53052000-1360033982_thumb.jpg

post-23753-0-20157400-1360034072_thumb.jpg

post-23753-0-48875000-1360034285_thumb.jpg

post-23753-0-72913900-1360034370_thumb.jpg

A few pics of the next pieces of the puzzle to be put put together............lq9 from 2005 all cleaned up waiting for head gaskets and arp bolts, 4L80e gm rebuild with low low km cleaned up waiting to get transgo HD2 shift kit installed and a 4:10 rearend out of 05 denali AWD truck with dual piston calipers waiting for new brakes, 05 E-fans just need wired up....and thats where im at right now

Good looking bunch of parts. :thumbsup:

Sounds like you got good deals on them too.

thats a awesome pile of "stock" parts

X2 goood job

Good looking bunch of parts. :thumbsup:

Sounds like you got good deals on them too.

Ya i can get lots of parts at good prices around here, there's like 12 wrecking yards within an hours drive from me and i make frequent visits for myself an others so im a familiar face to them haha......and being that there's so many in close proximity they have good prices to compete with eachother......another thing is usually the body's rust out on the vehicles from road salt well before the rest of the parts wear out since im from Ontario, so the parts are all in good condition still.