Zippy/cylinder head concerns/WTB heads

MID12sSSS

I contacted zippy about 3 weeks ago when I sent him my tune to be built around the patriot CNC'd LQ9 stage 3 heads. The heads were back ordered until November, so I want to let him know that the heads aren't happening but to continue to build the tune around the new specs, only build it for stock heads for now. I know he is very busy, but anyone know how to get ahold of him or about how long it takes to get a reply or a tune built? My truck is down until I get my pm back. Might have to get a black bear tune coming... I PM'd him, called, texted, then left him alone so I didn't come across as annoying.

Now I'm looking for a new set of heads to get my hands on. I have a LQ9 with a radix, gt2-3 cam, meth, corsa, built trans, etc, etc. Thanks in advance for help.

He is very busy....very busy. Along with 10 hour or longer days, he has a wife that comes way before us guys do. Be patient, he does not let guys down. However, a post like this is sure to get his attention, and maybe not the attention you want.

I'm sure your frustrated with no reply, but please remember all the questions and PMs he answers everyday.

TEA stage 3 317 heads, send in your cores or see how much they get for brand new bare cores.

He is very busy....very busy. Along with 10 hour or longer days, he has a wife that comes way before us guys do. Be patient, he does not let guys down. However, a post like this is sure to get his attention, and maybe not the attention you want.

I'm sure your frustrated with no reply, but please remember all the questions and PMs he answers everyday.

TEA stage 3 317 heads, send in your cores or see how much they get for brand new bare cores.

:withstupid: I've personally heard about all the PM's, e-mails, phone calls and texts he gets throughout the week and all I can say is it's insane! I have a hard time getting a hold of him and I only live 30 min away from him. Even though the wait is longer, the quality and attention to detail you get is bar none the best. To limit down time I always recommend people buy a different PCM to send to him for a tune. Be patient. Even though he doesn't always get back to me right away, he does always get back to me. Also, keep in mind when he is at work he is constantly on the dyno and can't hear his phone. Also, I don't know how often he gets on here, but it's not as much as he used to; so sending him a PM is not the most effective way to get a hold of him.

Haha exactly! I know he's a busy man. This wasnt a complaint at all! Zippy is the man and has saved me sooo many times. I was just curious if there was another way to get ahold of him. He just called 10 minutes ago and was saying how every time he tried to plug in the PCM he was getting phone calls or texts, etc. Haha. The main reason for the post was to find a new set of heads since the others were backordered. Didnt mean to come across as complaining.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the understanding. He called me this morning and I called him back. Calling is the best way for anyone to contact me. I haven't been on here much since i got my new password because it is quite a pain in the ass for a password and I haven't found the tab to change it. (as an admin it isn't easy to change). Either way, thank you and always, always call when you want to contact me. If I don't answer or call back, call again after a bit.