LQ9 radix

MID12sSSS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, just my own opinion.....I would stick with the maggie. So far i know two people who have prochargers on their vehicle and both are not thrilled with them. I would just make your more efficient with a bigger TB and blower spacer to run more boost. Or save up for a TVS 2300. I love the roots style blowers and wouldn't change for anything. I think there is a reason why so many production cars came factory with a radix.

Also, just my own opinion.....I would stick with the maggie. So far i know two people who have prochargers on their vehicle and both are not thrilled with them. I would just make your more efficient with a bigger TB and blower spacer to run more boost. Or save up for a TVS 2300. I love the roots style blowers and wouldn't change for anything. I think there is a reason why so many production cars came factory with a radix.

What AWHP could i expect with a TVS 2300? Im kinda regretting not going bigger with my build, as i could run more power with less boost, but it is what it is. Ill be super happy if i run 11.9s 1/4 mi.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

What AWHP could i expect with a TVS 2300? Im kinda regretting not going bigger with my build, as i could run more power with less boost, but it is what it is. Ill be super happy if i run 11.9s 1/4 mi.

Alot of variables need to be taken into consideration. How much boost can your bottom end handle? What kind of compression are you running? You going to run head studs? Are you going to run a meth kit? I think Zippy would probably be the best person to answer your question.

I remember Zippy talking about an LSX376 that they threw a TVS2300 and they had to turn in way down and it was still pumping 17psi!!! The 2300 is a beast and is reliable too!

I've got a 360 with a fully forged bottom end. Eagle crank, Callie's h-beam Rods, ARP Ron bolts and pins, and diamond pistons. I've got meth, compression as of now is 10.1:1, but I will drop it lower for the TVS. Will also get trick flow 225s and I've it cometic gaskets and studs. She'll be ready to boost. I was just curious about what to expect as boost rises.