Just throwing this out there. A relay ride!

TheDarkness

Mervz and I discussed this tonight and will be making an SilveradoSS.com flag that everyone can sign, and will start the relay off. We will post a thread soon with details!!

looks like im about an hour or 2 away from you and mervz if you guys not sure which direction you guys are going to start it out in, either way sound like alot of fun and cant wait to be apart of this!

I'm in from MI and as I was reading about the relay I was thinking it would be sweet if the final stop is in Bowling Green where the SS Nationals is going to be. I don't think there is time for that this year but it would be cool if the flag was at the nationals as it travels through the states. Just a thought.

So are we gonna mail the flag to Hawaii? Or do we have any members in Hawaii? I haven't looked. We could have a Canadian bring it up and I can drive around AK with it. Haha. Really no one else to pass it to once its up here. I wonder what the boarder patrol will think when I meet up with, say, "That Tall Canadian" at the boarder and he passes me a flag. Haha.

Someone throw their truck on a ship to Hawaii. Someone committed Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

If my truck gets shipped to hawaii. We will have a permanent member there! Because I wouldn't move back! hahaha Hey what about REXX He's in Australia but will be moving to Tennessee soon! We can mail him the flag and make this thing world wide! Better Call Genius World records for a Forum Flag Relay Ride!