Upgraded of downgraded, you decide.

SS Silv

In terms of miles and horsepower I would say its an upgrade. The poor SSS had 160,000 miles and was getting expensive to fix and upkeep and was getting nervous what was going to break next. I ran into a deal that I couldn't pass up on an 06 TBSS with only 25,000 miles. I absolutely love this thing. Rides solid, no ratttles yet, good power, and WARRANTY! I do miss the SSS but it was getting tired, and couldn't stand how every panel in the truck would rattle and the ride was getting really sloppy.

Plans for the TBSS? nothing major right now as money is tight. First things first, paint the bowtie black, tint front windows, debadge a few things. Next summer I will be putting on some 22" chrome TBSS replicas and some stereo work.

293040_10100307143020015_840571878_n.jpg

Its hard to say. i really like both. if i can find a white one in our town id pick one up? but id keep the SSS to :jester: the wife really likes them its just we don't want black and thats all we have found. so we are holding out to find the right color and deal. nice buy they are sweet.