Best Throttle Body Spacer

Best thing to do is save your money the spacer won't do anything for tour truck, you would be better off getting a tune, (wheatley,Zippy, Black Bear) but if you feel you want a spacer anyway Airaid is the way I would go.

If your going to get a throttle bodt spacer make sure its from nitrous outlet ... lol

X2

That's what I have. And it has adjustable HP settings... A bit more labor intensive on the install than other spacer, but will actually give you a power increase.

• 1 month later...

Hey wow.....................the Gurus spoke and boy were they were right. I..........unfortunately didn't read the responses to my question until NOW ( 3 weeks after installing an Airaid throttle body spacer). It didn't help at all..........I lost performance big time. The worst part is I had to cut up my fan shroud because the Volant intake tube didn't clear it anymore. Now it's all jacked up. I'm taking the spacer off tomorrow. Maybe a different brand spacer works for other people but I'm going without one from here on out. Lesson learned and it's off to a wrecking yard for a new shroud.

Edited by dugs2003SS (see edit history)

I wish people would research more into some of the things they put on their vehicles instead of bolting it on and hoping for the best. And im talking the actual design of the spacer and how they tell you it helps. If everyone would take the time to learn how things work on your engine you would of known this wouldnt work.

I hate seeing threads like this and the results they bring.

Rant over

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)