past rides

asullivan

I haven't had too many cars either, and after writing this apparently I find ways to break most of them.

1984 Blue and White Silverado with a small lift kit, 33" tires, and a tired 305, had it for 3 years. Transmission blew up the first week I owned it. Beat the hell out of it for about 3 years and traded it.

1977 Brown Custom Deluxe with a 454 transplanted into it, had it for 3 years. Fun truck and pretty fast for what it was. Chewed up several rods and spit them into the oil pan racing two Corvettes down the highway.

2003 Black Silverado 4.3L base model work truck. Had it for 6 years and sold it to a friend.

2004 Black Silverado SS - Drove for 3 years. Bolt ons and a tune, got rear ended last July and had a Dakota pull out in front of me which totaled it in November. Interesting note the 2003 above got totaled two weeks prior to this one being totaled. Currently in my back yard until I figure out what to do with all the good parts.

2003 Red Silverado SS - Let's hope I have the cycle of truck death stops at this one.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic