SSS club in TX?

dugs2003SS

Yea we need like a site or a seperate section on here... Hint hint haha

I was thinking of doing a more central Texas meet and getting all SS's together for one big throwdown like SS nationals up north. BBQ beer and drag racing. (not in that order though lol)

Thats would be sweet, sounds good to me, but also need some ladies for bikini truck wash to :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna work on some logo/name designs. Any thoughts? Back to 6.0 performance? Or something new?

well the reason i liked 6.0 performance it was really only Sss and TBSS

but had a few GTO's. G8's ECT.. i would be down for a Sss and Tbss club but that last houston meet we had a few weeks ago it was kinda like they wasnt talking to us (the TBSS people) and we wasnt talking to them and they just left without saying anything,, it was kinda awkward..

but im sure we can make it happen

Heard about that lol hopefully this wouldn't be like that. I like 6.0 cause it incorporates gm's high performance cars/trucks that aren't necessarily SS's but then again the SS thing would be more exclusive and a tighter group of people and probably less people acting like fools.