SSS club in TX?

dugs2003SS

Hi.......

I noticed there seems to be quite a few members here from Texas. I was wondering if there is an exclusive REAL Silverado SS club here. I saw that there is a "Truck" club with some clones but what about a club for the real deal?

Edited by dugs2003SS (see edit history)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There used to be one in Houston called 6.0L performance, not sure if there around anymore tho.

yea i road with them a few times back when i had my black one but when i got my silver one i cant get ahold of them..

it would be nice if us Houston guys start something up! i rarely drive my truck now and on edge of wanting to sell it.. my 20yr old impala club is more active with atleast a meet every month,,

Yea we need like a site or a seperate section on here... Hint hint haha

I was thinking of doing a more central Texas meet and getting all SS's together for one big throwdown like SS nationals up north. BBQ beer and drag racing. (not in that order though lol)

Edited by The_aSSet (see edit history)

Yea we need like a site or a seperate section on here... Hint hint haha

I was thinking of doing a more central Texas meet and getting all SS's together for one big throwdown like SS nationals up north. BBQ beer and drag racing. (not in that order though lol)

the order sounds perfect to me.i wouldnt change it at all lol