Big Thanks to the _aSSet(nick)

Well as some of you know I paid for a ported tb from broke1 and never heard from him again. Nick had his old one and told me he would give it to me just pay for the shipping. Not only did he give it to me he also painted it blue to match my truck. He has helped me with a ton of stuff and answered alot of ?? So a big thanks to you bud I appreciate it. Top notch guy. Jason

I would have to agree. Nick has helped me out in many ways more than a few times and requires nothing in return. To be honest it is people like Nick that keep me around the forum. :pepsicheer:

there are still good people out there..

This is awesome and glad it all worked out for ya Jason after broke 1, and yes its guys like you and Nick that made me decide to join the Site vs just hanging around reading and never posting. I tip my hat to you Nick and thanks for helping my bud out! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well as some of you know I paid for a ported tb from broke1 and never heard from him again. Nick had his old one and told me he would give it to me just pay for the shipping. Not only did he give it to me he also painted it blue to match my truck. He has helped me with a ton of stuff and answered alot of ?? So a big thanks to you bud I appreciate it. Top notch guy. Jason

i'M DOWN WITH TAKING "BROKE1" OUT BACK AND KICKING HIS ASS THAT MFER!! i hate ****ing thieves and people who take advantage of a honest mans money. sad situation, but glad their are people like Nick out there that dont ask for no more or no less, your great guy, con-grats!!

This is awesome and glad it all worked out for ya Jason after broke 1, and yes its guys like you and Nick that made me decide to join the Site vs just hanging around reading and never posting. I tip my hat to you Nick and thanks for helping my bud out! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...