Full Circle 03 SS

rdavid0412

I bought my truck used 18 months ago with 80xxx on it. completely unmolested and one by a service manager at a local chevy dealership. So far to date I have installed OBX LT's, Custom exhaust with X-Pipe, Dual Electric Fans with Black bear harness, ProCharger P1SC and a large trans cooler. I also have a DJM 3/4 lowering kit I need to install as well as new plugs, wires and an underdrive pulley.

On a crappy tune on 5-6 lbs boost I Made 449/476 to the wheels and that was probably blowing out the spark up top. My next mods are going to be an under drive pulley, a smaller Procharger pulley to compensate, 62lb injectors, walboro fuel pump, and then a custom cam package. After that I think I'll be about done with the engine. I am still looking to do a couple trans mods but am limited because i do tow with my truck.

Once I figure out how to post up pics Ill load a few teasers up

I have a pioneer double din touch screen head unit, stock bose system and 2 clarion 10" woofers powered by a Rockford Punch 1000w amp. 20% tint, front vent visors, Pillar pod with boost, wide band, and oil temp guages. I have installed the dual headlight relay system, and have been swapping in LED bulbs.....I love my truck and can't wait to finish it

Trans temps stay at the first line 150 deg. on the gauge, even at 100 degrees outside, and even towing my 7x18 trailer with a tractor and bush hog on it does it barely get above that. I want to do servo's, shift kit, deeper pan, and maybe a low stall. But I have been too lazy to look and see what trans I have. I also haven't found anywhere to buy all of the parts stated above.

Edited by Full Circle (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I pinned the crank this morning and replaced the balancer bolt. I used some locktite. I also changed the oil on the truck. Now I need to finish blasting the 3.2" pulley so I can install it. Hopefully I can get the bed off this week so I can upgrade the fuel pump and start lowering it.

I'm also gonna do the coolant mod and the rear seat mod so I can add a cap and mount my amp.

Edited by Full Circle (see edit history)

I ordered brakes and rotors from summit last week they should be at the house sometime this week. I ordered the Power Stop kit which has slotted and cross drilled rotors and pads. The kit is for all 4 corners Its gonna look badass and work just as well as it looks! While I swap all that crap out I'm going to clean up the calipers and paint them.