Full Circle 03 SS

rdavid0412

Injector adapters came in Yesterday and.................. They are backwards!!!!!!!!!!! I need EV6 to EV1 adapters not EV1 to EV6................... just wow...............................................................

Nice guys finish last :( or don't finish their project at all :(

Yea you should have seen my last project...... It spent more time getting modified then actually enjoying it...................

Hopefully I can make some progress this weekend. Most of my parts should be in th convert the TBSS intake to -AN fittings, external FPR, and my balancer. Still kicking around who I should get a tune from.........

So I did some research and found out I could use the 01 Corvette fuel filter to adapt from the return style to returnless. So I installed my TBSS Intake, gaskets, 60# injectors, and my X-link yesterday afternoon. I still have to cut and splice the EVAP hoses and wait for some more fittings to come in to mount and route my Aeromotive FPR. But I do have most of my parts just waiting on a few odd n ends. I swapped my hood out to the Cowl hood and I love IT!!!! IT looks bad ass! So I decided to order a rollpan and a flip down plate kit. I am hoping to get this beast done either this week or next!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Why did you decide on going with a returnless fuel system? Usually the guys with a returnless switch to a return system.

I am not going with a returnless system. The return line for the fuel system will come off of the Aeromotive FPR.I plan on doing a write up on this because the one in the "How to Section" isn't very informative and no pics.