Full Circle 03 SS

rdavid0412

I Ordered both servo's , Trans Go-HD2 shift kit and an SLP 160 T-Stat yesterday. Friday I'm going to pick up a new walboro 340, 255gph Fuel pump. I'll post some more Pics when either stuff comes in or I actually get some work done.

Edited by Full Circle (see edit history)

I finally Pulleyed down today to offset the underdrive balancer I bought from Summit. I am using a 3.2" pulley and my truck now takes a 109" 6 rib belt. After getting the belt issues taken care of I preformed an oil change on the Procharger too. On a couple test beatings I hit 7lbs versus the previous 5-5.5. The Wide band was even still rich. I plan on haveing another tune done really soon but I have a butt load of parts to put on so I don't have to keep wasting money everytime I add something. A cool trick to not having your belt squeek when you pulley down is to abrasive blast the ribs of the pulley.

I ordered brakes and rotors from summit last week they should be at the house sometime this week. I ordered the Power Stop kit which has slotted and cross drilled rotors and pads. The kit is for all 4 corners Its gonna look badass and work just as well as it looks! While I swap all that crap out I'm going to clean up the calipers and paint them.

how much were the pad and rotor setup

3.2" pulley and only 7psi? Where are your shift points? be careful how fast you spin the procharger, there's a speed that they don't recommend passing, and when you pulley down it spins faster.

I have an underdrive balancer and am only now barely spinning above the stock 4" RPM's

4k?? thats lower than stock. throw a higher power range cam in it and you wont have to pulley down so much, plus you'd probably get more power

What I was attempting to explain it that I am back to near stock boost. 5-7 lbs and a cam package is a little expensive at the moment. I have other projects I need to finish.