Full Circle 03 SS

rdavid0412

Man; You've been a busy guy. Thanks :cool:

Nice looking truck. Thanks again :cool:

What did the miss turn out to be? (Or did I miss that one?) It was #7 wire

Did your plug wires burn even through the heat socks?

Yea it burned through the socks (yes I doubled them up and it still melted near the boot at the spark plug side)

I went from MSD wires to Taylors because they have a shorter boot on the plug side. I then doubled the DEI heat boots in a different manner and haven't had any issues in a week and counting lol. Now i need to deside on really pushing my engine to 12lbs and tune it, or stay around 7 for now, get the tune nailed and then go back again. I'm kinda stalling because I don't have all of my parts yet to run 12lbs. I really need some belts and to order my injectors though!

I have lots to figure out but can't be with out my DD until after Thanksgiving. I really want to go to Fayetteville and atleast see what I'll run with a bad MAF calibration and bad Injector scaling.......... It's killing me lol! I really think I'll be deep into the 13's especially when I see how few mods some others have done and there mid to low 14's with minor bolt ons...............

The Walboro GS340 I swapped in about a week ago is already beginning to shit the bed! I can't accelerate anymore then 1/2 throttle or my truck leans out! WTF!!!!!! So I did a fuel pressure test and found out im only getting 22-30lbs of fuel pressure...... So thankfully the shop I got the pump from, gave me a newer and better AEM 340lph pump just as long as I return the Walboro! So I figured I would order a hot wire kit for the pump and do it all at once!!!!!!!!!!

No It sucks having to pull the bed again! But I shouldn't be too busy this weekend so hopefully I can get alot of other things done too! Maybe take the front end apart and figure out if the d-max intercooler will fit, install my new balancer, pulley up the procharger, replace the ALT/ PS bracket, who knows what else I have laying around

No It sucks having to pull the bed again! But I shouldn't be too busy this weekend so hopefully I can get alot of other things done too! Maybe take the front end apart and figure out if the d-max intercooler will fit, install my new balancer, pulley up the procharger, replace the ALT/ PS bracket, who knows what else I have laying around

Sounds like a weekend's worth, to me.

How are you lifting the bed? Bunch of buddy's, or a lifting frame of some kind?

When I lowered my truck last weekend I had 4 people taking it off and 3 putting it back on. I don't think I will have that kind of help this weekend so I will remove the tailgate and make an "X" with ratchet straps using the bottom tie downs in the bed, then I'll just use my Cherry Picker to pick it up and then pull the truck from under it bed. I've had to do that on many other long bed trucks so I assume this little 6.5' bed won't be and issue at all.

I can't wait! Seriously! My buddy has a joe Gibbs truck and wants to run me as we'll as 2 other guys I know who own f150 HD's who wanna run too! But I gotta get my truck straight before I beat the snot outa it at the track

• 1 month later...

I started my stage 2 build on thursday. It includes new 3.5in intercooler piping to the TB. 60# simens deka injectors with adapters. Instsalling my new balancer with re-pinning. Replacing the alt bracket. Service front and rear diffs, with royal purple. Change the engine oil with RP. Service the P1SC. Fix pillar pod. Then get it down to the show for a tune.

I also got a set of 317 heads I am going to have the bowls blended in and have the intake side port matched. Probable Ferra valves and some PAC springs.

The heads are for later on. but for the first list of things I'm doing, I'm shooting for 550-600 awhp on 10-12 lbs