Full Circle 03 SS

rdavid0412

I installed the new P/S bracket and pressed the pulley back on with no issues. I wen to instal the balancer and of course they ordered one for a car and not a truck!!!!!!! The right one should be in on WED. I pulled the intake manifold off, performed the coolant mod because the TBSS TB doesn't have the provisions. Not I have to mod the fuel rails, and the crossover tube so I can get the TBSS intake installed. Friday I will probably order the X-link 3.0. Once I came to a stopping point o the Intake I had my buddy come over and we removed the rear seat to build an amp rack. We also fixed my pillar pod. More to come as I/we make some more progress

I got a great deal on some RP oils. $40 per case of 6 quarts and $5 K&N oil filters. So I stocked up on a couple cases and plenty of filters. My 3.5" pulley and extra crank pins came in today too!!!!!! Now if the rest of my parts would come in today it would be awesome!

I ordered a $hit load of LED's and a HID Rev, kit. I also should have some new shoes for my truck, Nitto420s 305/50/20's!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait. My brackets for my fuel rail is finished but I still am waiting on my EV6 to EV1 adapters to show up!!!!!! With the way things are looking it appears I will be swapping my truck out to an 8 rib setup.......... This Sunday I plan on finishing my amp rack, installing the TBSS intake. but i still wont be able to get my truck outa the shop until I get all this bull$hit straight!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This past sunday, my buddies and I finished my Amp rack. I am still trying to sort out issues with my balancer.................... My 35w 4300k Reverse light HID kit did come in today, and My tires should be in on WED!!!!!. On another note I have to work 12 hour nights, Tues, Wed, and Thurs. Then on Friday I have to install some Diff covers and a Locrite locker in a 2006 superduty......

Today before work I changed the plugs and checked the plug wires to find out I have 3 burnt wires..... My Fluidampner and my new wires should be in by Friday. Does anyone have any pics of their Drivers Side Plug wires? Of coures with headders? I'm curious to see my options

Not sure if you have solved this problem or not but I had the same issue with mu OBX headers when i had my SS I had to fabricate a anchor shaped plug wire holder to hold the wires away from the headers. I am at work right now so i don't have a picture but when I get home I will look for it and post it up.

Not sure if you have solved this problem or not but I had the same issue with mu OBX headers when i had my SS I had to fabricate a anchor shaped plug wire holder to hold the wires away from the headers. I am at work right now so i don't have a picture but when I get home I will look for it and post it up.

Thanks, but as of now I feel I have the problem taked care of. Instead of buying another set of MSD wires, I bought a set of Taylor wires because they have shorter boots on the plug side. I then doubled up on the DEI spark plug wire boots. So far I have ran my truck for a couple of months like this and I haven't had any issues. The main issues were on #5 and #7 cyl. on #5 cyl, I custom made an MSD wire to go completely around the headder to avoid any contact.

I was also turned onto the idea of using small pieces of stainless tig wire and bending those pieses to secure the wires away from any contacy and using existing bolt holes to do so. If what I did in the above paragraph fails, the tig wire trick will be the next trick I try.