2012 TShirt Order September 2012

jddmj

next time we have shirts made let me know my buddy runs a screen printings bussiness here in kansas and he does a damn good job and would prolly get us better prices. He does all the highschool shirts and stuff for the booster club and its a decent size school also he has a pretty good turn around time also

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man. I'll keep that in mind. I am currently working with a company that does shirts all over the country. They print a ton of sports shirts (reason for the delay) due to this time of year. The company also screen prints for Nike. So we should have a high quality t-shirts.

TSHIRT UPDATE: The design is changing, but not much. The screen printer is having a difficulty printing the paint splatter. The paint splatter is still going to be there, but different. I will make sure it looks legit before printing it though. The screen printer thought they could print it, now they say they cant. It will look much like the orignal, but with some changes. Thank you for your understand. These shirts will still look legit.