2012 TShirt Order September 2012

jddmj

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No updates as of right now. I contacted them yesterday, and didn't get much of an answer. Please so not get frustrated, I will get this taken care of as quick as I can.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

TSHIRT UPDATE: In the process of changing screen printers. They wouldn't turning over the shirts like they said they would. As well, using computers I used in high school 10 years ago to run 2012 programming. If we are printing shirts, we are going to it right.

Sure is getting cold in Baltimore! Can't wait to get them but I'm sure there well worth the wait! Crazy to ask this but what was the total number ordered shirts compare to hoodies? Just curious?

Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)

UPDATE: I have spoke with the new screen printer, and everything is staying the same but one thing. Instead of having SS with SSS.com at the pocket, we are going to have SSS.com across the chest like last time. They will look much better with the hoodies and as tees. It wont be long now :) Sorry for the trouble guys! This guy seems to be on top of his game. He wants to help every customer the same and not pick favorites. PLUS, he uses the newest technology!

I'm kinda sad haha the reason I liked the shirt so much was because the front was small and simple not a banner across the chest :/ oh well ill live

I'm with you on that. Dont want to be bitchy as I still want my order but not cool to change design when people paid for the other.

Like I said I still want my order and I thank you for going through the trouble of putting this together.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

It really isnt a banner. Its small and thin. Here is a pic of his proof. If you want them the other way, I will change them if enough want them the way they were. I personally just thought they looked a little better though. They looked great the last time.

1D5DC10D-54AD-414E-BCD9-55D5D50D1B61-7124-000006A484921A35-1.jpg

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

It really isnt a banner. Its small and thin. Here is a pic of his proof. If you want them the other way, I will change them if enough want them the way they were. I personally just thought they looked a little better though. They looked great the last time.

(Pic to come later. Photobucket is being a pain today)

Its fine either way I'm not gonna complain your doing alot for us already and I'm sure it will look good either way