Detail My Truck

diggerdan11

So I finally got a chance to detail my truck for the first time this year. I have been super busy and have been dealing with road construction in front of my house and have lived on a gravel road almost all summer. After they finally finished the construction I got an oppertunity to detail it.

Of course I used nothing but Adams products. Spent about 8 hours detailing it. This is also my first chance to show off my smoked headlights/corners and my black air ducts.

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

This reflection shot makes my beater of a house look good. LOL

IMG_2337.jpg

Thanks everyone.

My tires are 305 50 20 Toyo Proxes ST's. I like them a lot this is my second set. My stock goodyears only went 25k miles and I went almost 60k on the Toyos. The rubber is a little taller than stock and i think it rides a little smoother. I would get another set in a second but they dont make them anymore but they have the ST 2's wbich are suppose to be even better.

Looks very shiny! Who cares about the outside of the house, you could have the most elogant interior/crown mouldings in the world (doing landscaping you realize this quick)...I dig the tires also, you might have convinced me on the ST 2's.

Looks very shiny! Who cares about the outside of the house, you could have the most elogant interior/crown mouldings in the world (doing landscaping you realize this quick)...I dig the tires also, you might have convinced me on the ST 2's.

Yeah Im just frustrated with my House, its falling a part but I knew what I was getting into when I purchased it, luckily it only cost me $10k. I have heard nothing but good things about the ST 2's, I just liked the tread look of the ST's so I was able to find a set last fall even though they dont make them anymore.

Did you drive through wet concrete on the right side?

Nope just dirt. My driveway, yard, House and everything is covered in dust because of the road construction, cant wait for a good rain to wash everything away, but that wont be for another month or so.

Thanks everyone.

My tires are 305 50 20 Toyo Proxes ST's. I like them a lot this is my second set. My stock goodyears only went 25k miles and I went almost 60k on the Toyos. The rubber is a little taller than stock and i think it rides a little smoother. I would get another set in a second but they dont make them anymore but they have the ST 2's wbich are suppose to be even better.

I almost bought them and got the falkens instead they were awesome for 3 years then dry rotted and flat spotted out of no where. They were junk. I will try the toyo after my goodyear gt2 wear out.

I almost bought them and got the falkens instead they were awesome for 3 years then dry rotted and flat spotted out of no where. They were junk. I will try the toyo after my goodyear gt2 wear out.

Yeah I love the Toyos. I got about 65K on them and I could have gone longer but I got super busy with work and totally forgot to rotate them, so 2 of my tires were bald and the others were still in good shape. I bet I could have gone another 10-15K if I would have rotated them.

Good to know. Thanks for the info. Makes the truck more aggressive looking with them IMO and with a long life and good ride it's all a positive. Gonna def give them a shot. I run the same size..