22" Reps are on

Cramer

Found a guy selling some chrome reps on Craigslist a week ago and finally got time to meet up and buy them. They are in good shape other than the inside of the barrel's chrome is flaking to all hell. I wire wheeled them but i'm going to wait till winter to seal and paint them. The previous owner of the previous owner also had them on his Arrival blue SSS. Well time for some quick pics I took on my phone before it started to pour.

IMAG0702.jpg

IMAG0697.jpg

IMAG0696.jpg

Edited by sinr98 (see edit history)

Now I want 22" reps! Looks awesome!

I need tires. The PO had the old style wheel weights (stamped on the lip) which messed up the paint. With the prices I have been quoted to refinish the old wheels... it might be cheaper to just buy 22" reps. Only problem is I want the factory silver color. Not the chrome or black.

They look like the factory size, Im used to seeing larger wheels with smaller sidewall tire. It looks good.

??? 305/45r22 ???

Doubt a larger wheel would make it where I live since the tires would be bands.

??? 305/45r22 ???

Doubt a larger wheel would make it where I live since the tires would be bands.

noo what he's saying is that most the time when people put the 22 REP's on they use a smaller tire to it makes the REP's look BIGGER...

so with you having a bigger tire than most in the pictures they almost look stock.. im sure in person they look bigger