Nitro Meth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The last nitro fuel i bought for my r/c cars was $20 a gallon. It's up to over $30 a gallon now.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXZZ25&P=ML

Plus shipping. Wouldn't it be cheaper to go to the airport and get plane gas?

And Brian is right. Movies make shit up.

Remember Mad Max where he flipped a switch and turned the roots blower on? :lol:

Yeah just like that Chuck Norris movie lone wolf mcquade were they buried him alive in his ramcharger which he starts under a ton of dirt then flips the switch to turn his blower on and launches his truck out of the pit.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Nitro is only advised if you know what you're doing. It is highly combustible. Just drop a very small amount on the ground and hit it with a hammer and watch what happens (just make sure you have safety glasses on) :) As far as AV gas goes, you'd have to check and compare the spec gravity to street pump gas before trying to run it

Av gas for small planes I'd leaded if I'm not mistaken and it's 100octane. If your referring to this I wouldn't do it.

Thats what i run in my camaro, but thats an LT1 with 11:1 and solidly built internals.