Contemplating giving the SSS a try at a new owner

kcsilveradoss

I don't drive it anymore, I can't seem to get any of the go fast parts together for it, I feel like it is being neglected to the point that someone else is missing out on how awesome this truck really is. A phone call from another member (thanks to a certain someone for putting the two of us together) may get my wheels back into motion. I feel like I am at a crossroads on this particular vehicle..So, what keeps you all interested in your trucks?

bigred9-10-12.jpg

I got it out from storage long enough to wash it and cover it for this weekends meet

bigredbeforebed.jpg

Idk I guess the fact that it's a super sport I only drive mine about once a week. I always think about selling mine for a new Tahoe or lifted 4 door gmc but I just can't let it go yet. Your trucks nice I like the way it sits. 3/4 on stock size tires?

Im kinda at the same cross road as you are and seeing everybody selling their rides doesnt make it any easier. About a month ago i was thinking like you are now, do i sell it or do i keep it. I decided to keep it, its just to awesome of a truck to let go to somebody who doesnt know her story.

When your out driving, Not seeing any other Silverado SS's on the road keeps me interested in mine! Even though i havent had mine as long as most. The rarity of our SS's should keep me interested for awhile! I look at it like if i sell it then buy like a camaro, tahoe, new gmc, etc. etc. You see those everyday on the road. I think i see a new camaro everytime i turn a corner.. LOL

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

I want ur wing so bad lol and I personally love the ss I had the opportunity to buy a brand new silvy when I was looking for a truck but the ss popped up and I jumped on it right away. Even though I had tranny issues within the first year I don't regret it one bit

I love my truck its my DD. I love it so much I'm leaving it as my DD. I love the look and watching people stare at it or say man that truck is beautiful. Keep it bro there rare. If you seek you will regret it.