Contemplating giving the SSS a try at a new owner

kcsilveradoss

I think about selling mine all the time. My commute is to long to be driving a gas guzzler. But I have done so much, and I still get looks. Plus, my girl throws a tantrum every time it is mentioned. Got to keep the other half happy lol

I know the sellers remorse deal; as most of you know I'm the 1st and 3rd owner of my SSS. I was without it a while month-and-a-half before I got it back. LOL..I just wish I had more time to spend with it; I feel like I am neglecting a child.

I just recently got my SSS last october. I have been wanting one since they came out For financial reasons i could never buy one. My advice to you would be to sell it. I was able to get my truck cause someone got tired of the truck, for whatever reason.

to be honest when i dont drive mine for 2-3 weeks i feel like it doesnt matter to me if i have it or not. but once i drive it i realize how much fun it is and id be the biggest idiot to sell it.

edit : also scaring my girlfreind under every tunel i drive under never gets old :peelout:

i say if you like it enough and you can afford to keep it just put it in the garage and take your time with it.

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)