WOW - A Secret Admirer!

misterp

:P Check out this anonymous token I discovered at lunch today; IT MADE MY WEEK!

kiss.jpg

Then I thought to myself - maybe she just has a crush on the SS?! I wouldn't blame her! But either way, I've got it made cause this girl's got great taste :D

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what does it mean when you find panties on the mirror ???  :jester:

Start searching for the owner...it may be your lucky day :D

lmao you guys are nuts..... but seriously what if it was a dude..... in drag??? :puke:

you know man..... for your sake i hope its a super hot chick but it could always be a thunder chunk.... i guess fat chicks need love too :sigh:

what does it mean when you find panties on the mirror ???  :jester:

It means YOU DA MAN! :cheers:

lmao you guys are nuts..... but seriously what if it was a dude..... in drag???  :puke: 

you know man..... for your sake i hope its a super hot chick but it could always be a thunder chunk.... i guess fat chicks need love too  :sigh:

Yes yes yes, I know what they say about Texas, steers, and queers! My place of work is pretty intimate and I already have my suspicions - the shade of lipstick gave her away. And don't worry - 'lazy women' aren't my type! :thumbs:

admit it! you kissed the lip stick marks  :P

:withstupid: Your obsession with your truck is going a little too far :jester:

:jester: Actually, it's the SS's fault, IT's obsessed with me, kind of a Christine thing. It seductively whispers to me at night "...you don't want to go to bed, let's go out together and cruise - you know I loooove when you DRIVE me Mr. P., ooooo baby REV ME... make me PIN you back in your seat..." I guess I'm going to need professional therapy to fight that kind of persuasion!

:jester:  Actually, it's the SS's fault, IT's obsessed with me, kind of a Christine thing.  It seductively whispers to me at night "...you don't want to go to bed, let's go out together and cruise - you know I loooove when you DRIVE me Mr. P., ooooo baby REV ME... make me PIN you back in your seat..."  I guess I'm going to need professional therapy to fight that kind of persuasion!

:wtf: you feelin' alright there man??? that was just a little too detailed to be something you made up on the spot..... :uhoh:

:jester:  Actually, it's the SS's fault, IT's obsessed with me, kind of a Christine thing.  It seductively whispers to me at night "...you don't want to go to bed, let's go out together and cruise - you know I loooove when you DRIVE me Mr. P., ooooo baby REV ME... make me PIN you back in your seat..."  I guess I'm going to need professional therapy to fight that kind of persuasion!

:wtf: you feelin' alright there man??? that was just a little too detailed to be something you made up on the spot..... :uhoh:

sad part is i think hes serious, i mean ive said some pretty messed up things in my life time, but that takes the cake.... im sure while driving down the street other motorist will notice him stroking the steering wheel, talking to his truck, saying sweet little nothings into the exhaust.... :ughdance: come to think of it i would do the same thing so in that case :withstupid:

Archived