"cage fighter"

I purchased and paid for a nvg149 transfer case and seat harness on June 10th. He told me it would be a bit before he could ship it out due to the size and weight. No problem, I didn't even have my truck yet. I spoke to hm every couple of weeks or so through text messages. He always assured me it would be going out soon. He text me on July 18 and said he had shipped it out. He never could give me a tracking number though. July 26, he said it was returned to his dads work for some reason and he needed my shipping address again. A few more texts back and forth since then every couple of weeks. I tried to call him and text him at the beginning of this week and his number has changed and his email associated with his paypal keeps rejecting my emails. Luckily I did pay through paypal and with my visa, but it could have been worse. I know of one other person who has had a similar problem with him. Hopefully no one else will. He goes by troy or richard t mcknight and is from summerville sc. I am going to give him the benefit of doubt for a few more days.

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

Crappy deal. hope you got your money back. its a shitty when you put your trust in somebody else to come through on there end and then just bail out on you. It suck people can't do standup things and just be truthful. it makes it hard for other to trust those of us that are honest. I have sold a ton of stuff over the last few years and i have also bought a ton of stuff luckily i have never ran into any issues. I wish you the best of luck and hope he doesn't burn others.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Damn man sounds like my deal. Mine was way less money I'm sure. But Same principle hope you at least get your money back I didn't. It sucks people can't do what they say and are decent anymore. Hopefully he accidentally falls off a ladder or something lol. Most people on here are stand up guys. There are a few I've got to know that I'm sure I could pretty much count on them for about anything. Goodluck.

That other person is me..... I purchased a driver mirror from "cage fighter" and he said it was for our trucks 03-06 with puddle light and turn signal so I went ahead and bought it from him and when it arrived the mirror was for a 01-02 way different plug and I called him on it and left a msg and he never called me back I kept calling and txt him and never bothered on calling me back, so be careful with this dude. I just hate people not being honest and makes me think twice from buying stuff from people like cage fighter.

And To "1Bad2K" I hope you get your money back from this dude...