Would you buy your SSS all over again?

E U G

I heard it at highway speeds. To make sure it's not a wheel bearing, get yourself on a straight highway, accelerating up to where you hear the hum. Hold your speed so the hum is constant. If you let off the gas and it goes away until you hit the gas again, most likely you need new bearings in your diff. At the dealership mine was a little over 800$ to fix

Dont forget the T-Case can make a similar "whining" noise, but that just means its doing its job. In the BMW's the T-Cases are even louder.

Might want to check out the Jasper front end differentials. Dont know too much about them but awhile back their was some talk/thread about them on the site.

I had mine rebuilt already. Paid $1025 so that's why I'm saying it's not what I wanted to hear. If I have to pay for another rebuild I will be selling the truck for sure. I have a 2-year warranty on it at least.

This has been the only vehicle that I have ever owned that has been problem free. I bought an extended warranty... Just in case but have yet to use it. The only thing I would have done differently was get a different color. My car before the ss was bright red and I'm over the red vehicle thing now. Still love the truck and don't have any plans to get rid of it... Ever! Once it is paid off I'll buy something else but the ss will forever have a spot in my garage.