HOWDY!!!

packjh

Holy Moly, blast from the past! Hope your doing well as well as the truck. We have alot of elder members setting up shop to sell their SS trucks, some have done so already :(

I hope to grab another SSS next spring that is modded out.

May i ask the drop on your truck sir? Looks unique. Or maybe the rims are misleading me.

Holy Moly, blast from the past! Hope your doing well as well as the truck. We have alot of elder members setting up shop to sell their SS trucks, some have done so already :(

I hope to grab another SSS next spring that is modded out.

May i ask the drop on your truck sir? Looks unique. Or maybe the rims are misleading me.

Yeah i am a blast from the past been on here since i bought my truck in '05..... Drop is a 2/2 Spindles shackles.... Rims freak you out they are 20's but look like 18's 305 nittos on them.....trucks paid off im not getting rid of it.... gonna put a motor in it finally this summer coming up.... sold the blower and alot of parts im not gonna use...

I may keep eyes open for a modded truck my buddy wanting to buy his procharged mustang tho..... hmmmm!

Thank you for the drop info sir! Ya I got my truck in 05 but didnt join until September 08. Lots of changes but always great to see the originals coming back!

Ive got my eyes on a certain truck on here, just hope time doesnt bite me in the behind. If time is an enemy and the truck sells, C6 Z06 here I come (keeping the SS also).

WORD TO SOME OLD HOMIES!!!

Not much payed truck off finally... things been rough trying to get it fixed.... ive crashed 1 car tore transmission out of a ford...no brainer..... and my rearend crossmember needs replaced in my subuaru i got now.... shatty luck with things with wheels not to mention the bad luck on the fourwheeler i been having....

Plans are set for my truck all it is now is funds.... plus thinking of picking up my buddies procharged 97 stang cause hes in europe and wants it to have a good home