Go Fast parts for sale

kcsilveradoss

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is the serial tag off of the blower. let me know if this helps.

2012-09-18%2021.03.24_zpsf3217f5e.jpg

lol I can't get Images at work. All of the pics posted everywhere are little boxes with red x's. And I only screw off when I'm at work lol. Gotta love Gov't computers and regulations. If you could please Type the SN and I will send it to myself before I call em Thanks

lol I can't get Images at work. All of the pics posted everywhere are little boxes with red x's. And I only screw off when I'm at work lol. Gotta love Gov't computers and regulations. If you could please Type the SN and I will send it to myself before I call em Thanks

text me and ill text you the pic,816.536.5833

Shawn your not a dumb ass. You know dam well if its a standard or reverse rotation blower. Dont play games with people and try to sell stuff that wont work with there set ups thats not cool. Sorry if it sounds like im beating up on you but ive seen this happen to manytimes on here and i know your no noob and can figure out if a blower is reverse or standard drive .

Shawn your not a dumb ass. You know dam well if its a standard or reverse rotation blower. Dont play games with people and try to sell stuff that wont work with there set ups thats not cool. Sorry if it sounds like im beating up on you but ive seen this happen to manytimes on here and i know your no noob and can figure out if a blower is reverse or standard drive .

listen, i posted what it came off of, i posted the serial number, i posted do your own research. out of all the sites this is posted on you are the only one that asked about rotation. I have no idea what that shit means, but i would imagine it can be mounted on either side of a bracket and work. im not sure how things are where you are from, but unless you are going to make a purchase I suggest you quit making comments in my thread. go make some stickers.

Im actually in the market for a f1r but ill be buying a new one since i cant find a quallity used one. Its real easy to figure out if its standard rotation or reverse. If you have to spin the blower pulley clockwise for it to push air out then its a standard drive. If you have to spin it counter clock wise its reverse or you can also tell by witch the blades are pointed if you could post a pic of the impellers, at 12'0clock position if the blades are pointed to the left its a revers rotation and if the blades are pointed to The right then its a standard rotation . I dont know why you pulled a personal jab to me but it was unessisary. I think there should be a rulethat people need to know what they are selling and if its in good condition, cause if you dont know what rotation the blower is i doubt you know the true condition its in. I like this site and the people on it and would like to think everybody on here is looking out for each other like im tring to look out for a fellow member.

theres the reason for the personal jab aimed at you. no where in my thread did I indicate fitment. i have been on here a long time and have always had 100% feedback on everything i have sold. so please refrain from acting like you know my intentions. the buyer is armed with the serial number, pictures, and the vehicle it came off of. never once in the several months my truck AND blower was at house of boost (you know, the company that does this for a living) did they say "oh, btw, this head unit wont work for your application. as far as im concerned, the only thing that makes this head unit vehicle specific is the bracketry used. and the only person who has asked me about rotation is you, a guy that lives out in the middle of nowhere and does nothing automotive for a living other than aesthetics. anyway, enclosed is a picture of the impellers since questions have arisen.

side note: when i was blower shopping, procharger (a company local to me) quoted 1500 for a complete rebuild of a centrifugal blower. so even rebuilt to new specs, this head unit if purchased at my full asking price will be at least 1k under new. IF it were needing a rebuild.

blower%20impeller_zps030414b1.jpg

looks to me like the fins point to the right