Awd dough nuts, has anyone dared to?

Justin03sss

Wont broke loose on dry pavement stock application, you'll get some squeling with the LS1 and LS2 tires as their known not for their grip. Wait until after a downpour if you really want to attempt one. Thats how I got my front left tire to get loose for about .5 seconds at a stop sign taking a left turn.

This awd machine loves to grip and go.

The snow is too easy in these trucks, my neighbors shat themselves seeing me go sideways down the street purposely. Then again their not crazy like me and have raced cars in blizzards and snow conditions.

The other day I cut the wheel and floored it and all four broke loose but I let off haha. I know this f****r will do one. I have long tubes, tune and cold air. One of these days I'll get a vid. As for the snow hopefully mine will never see it cause it hasn't seen any since it was new. The salt they Put on the roads in Pennsylvania will kill a vehicle quick

i have done that a time or 2. but im not stock. i personally will never do it again. only reason i did it was because i was just about to get new tires and i wanted to see it i could get the 24s to roll over. after i stalled up the truck and built about 8 lbs of boost it had no problem whipping donuts. it whipped around so damn fast being AWD. it was a blast but thats when i was a bit younger and did stupid shit to the truck. now i love it to much to tear it up. hel ive only drove it twice this entire year.

Awesome! I hope i'm in the 12's all motor. Whenever I get this pig in lol you should put some finished pics in your build thread

Nice! Next project will be a built motor...I'll get around to it eventually...I lost interest in keeping up with that thread. Might as well had been through PM's with you. Haha.