Nu Finish Polish

My grandfather swears by NuFinish. I've used it. Works great. Truck looks good btw.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ive used black box, turtle wax, multiple Zymols and they did not come close to the $5 Nu Finish scratch remover then the polish/wax applied. Ive also never had a wax last so long repelling elements. I know Adams and Zaino are great products, but with the right prep and careful slow detailing I get amazing results with Nu Finish. I swear by it also.

Nu Finish is good stuff. But you have to remember, it is a polish and will leave swirl marks in the clear after removed. This is where a swirl/haze remover comes in after to remove the haze it leaves behind. Try looking down the side of the truck in direct sunlight and you will see what I mean if you didnt use a swirl remover. Its really bad the darker the color and harder to get out by hand

^^^Very well said sir. When I was able to detail it would be a 12-18 hour process. The last 3 hours were mostly trying to get the truck into the sunlight at every possible angle and looking at every single panel to make sure their was no residue left over. This is an extremely adherent polish, so alot of arm greese is in store when using this product wether its applying or wiping of the residue.

Heres some pics of my SS with Nu Finish haze/swirl remover and their polish (crappy cell phone pictures from 2008).

front bumper (haze/swirl remover did a great job)

post-19193-0-67976400-1348527953_thumb.jpg

You can see the row of Arborvite trees just where the side panel starts to turn at the top of the bed, also my neighbors white Jeep Wrangler and their garage door

post-19193-0-05225300-1348528010_thumb.jpg

Picture looking directly down at my hood with my garage door open (some people believe I just took a picture of the garage door). To this day I havent figured out the white spots on the hood as they only showed up in this photo

post-19193-0-80453400-1348528128_thumb.jpg

And you can see my neighbors house just about 150 yards away where the bumper meets the passenger front quarter panel

post-19193-0-81348400-1348528203_thumb.jpg

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)