Why keep it stock?

ballincustoms

I would agree it's def a sickness lol. Won't ever change. My walker or wheel chair will be modded lol.

I think some custom tennis balls on the rear of the walker would really set it off!! :lol:

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I cant stop modding my truck, once I do something I am happy with it how it is for a week and then I start thinking of the next thing on the list. I guess some people just dont care about their vehicles, I will never understand why. Some of my buddys laugh when I tell them how much I have spent on my transmission or supercharger kit and roll their eyes at me for washing my truck every second day or getting pissed at them for leaning on my truck or slaming my doors.

I can honestly say i get my vehicles to where i like them, and im good with them. My last truck ( 93 SIlverado Short bed 350 Tbi ) i changed all appearance/performance, exhaust within the first year, and drove it exactly the same way it looked/performed for the next 10 years. Loved that truck, and i really miss driving it. Since then, im kind of into the stock Look. Thats why i wanted an SS, it looks good stock! I doesnt need aftetmarket rims, painted this, painted that to look good.My truck has HiD's, and shopman1 Bowtie, and 5 piece billet, and esclade bezel, and thats pretty much all for appearance its getting. The other day, a guy in his 50's complimented how nice my truck was. To me, thats the best compliment you can get, because you know its not over done.

Or maybe im getting old... i dont know lol.

I can honestly say i get my vehicles to where i like them, and im good with them. My last truck ( 93 SIlverado Short bed 350 Tbi ) i changed all appearance/performance, exhaust within the first year, and drove it exactly the same way it looked/performed for the next 10 years. Loved that truck, and i really miss driving it. Since then, im kind of into the stock Look. Thats why i wanted an SS, it looks good stock! I doesnt need aftetmarket rims, painted this, painted that to look good.My truck has HiD's, and shopman1 Bowtie, and 5 piece billet, and esclade bezel, and thats pretty much all for appearance its getting. The other day, a guy in his 50's complimented how nice my truck was. To me, thats the best compliment you can get, because you know its not over done.

Or maybe im getting old... i dont know lol.

I'm not old and I have to agree I pretty much got my SS to where I want it looks wise for the moment, stock these trucks look great and they aren't just a regular Silverado. The drivetrain is pretty good stock as well, although adding some stuff definitely wakes it up. Only thing I bought recently is a new set of 20" stock chrome wheels to use next summer and change my stock grey 20's to my winter wheels and keep the extra stock chrome wheels I have as my winter wheels now if that makes any sense. Anyways I'm definitely one for keeping it stock.

i said i would TRY to keep my truck stock and just mod my impala but when your in a truck club with @the_aSSet that builts his own stuff and just send me links to power adders and i see how cheap it is to make these trucks VS the impala..

i dont knw how long ima be able to hold off lol

i said i would TRY to keep my truck stock and just mod my impala but when your in a truck club with @the_aSSet that builts his own stuff and just send me links to power adders and i see how cheap it is to make these trucks VS the impala..

i dont knw how long ima be able to hold off lol

Haha ill accept responsibility for that.