New Job

T-Bag

Hey guys, well just got the call: "Mr. Sommers, you're hired!"

What a relief, I know most of you are probably sick of my emotional threads and ups and downs but this is what life has thrown at me. This job is exactly what my expertice is in and then some. So glad I held onto the truck and sacrificed in other areas.

:)

Congrats bro I told ya one door opens and another will open. I can tell your a real good guy and the big man isint gonna crap on you. And as far as emotional stuff bro this is what lifes about. Glad to hear things are going in the right direction for you. Keep being who you are. Good guys don't always finish last.

Thanks everyone, well it's a little less per hour but I'm not gonna pass it up. I am a volunteer coordinator for Hospice. So I recruit, train and place volunteers with patients and families that are terminally diagnosed with an illness. So my job is to locate volunteers to provide emotional and practical support to those in need, a very unique position so it's hard to find an opening. I also work part time at an animal emergency clinic. So with these 2 jobs combined I'll make about the same as before with just one job. I usually say I work in the medical field since no one knows what Hospice is lol. And yes, the VHO get's a gift. Got a cam and long tubes in mind :)

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)