mp3 hookup??

FalconPilot

The aux input on the back of the radio is a proprietary interface. If your so inclined I am sure a connector can be made with the wiring schematic. The PAC-audio site has a connector that will plug into the radio and into their devices.

The aux-box will give you 1 rca type aux connector.

i wired up a FM modulator which had RCA inputs then connected that to my sony MD player. works great. nice litte switch for turning the FM modulator on and off. there is a thread somewhere with pics...

got the FM modulator from crutchfield.com...took about 15 miutes to wire it all up, just hooked into the cig lighter.

I was just thinking about this the other day....

The BMW's have a factory option for an I POD connection now and it still maintains all of the steering wheel controls for the I POD... wonder if theres a setup that'll do the same for us? :confused:

when I checked out the link to the PAC audio stuff, it sounded like they had the problems fixed as of last week. That should give us everything we want, if you want to use an IPod. I am not sold on a hard drive system.. The flash players seem like a more reliable system

Archived