Put stockers back on for the winter.. Check em out!

cmoney23

So from the sounds of it you should throw the chrome wheels back on and beat those up over the winter and put the stockers back on when its nice out. the truck doesn't look bad with the chrome wheels on it but I like the stockers a little better. either way it looks good. :thumbsup:

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

I think why they think the stockers look better is cause they have a set of tires on them. No offense but your chrome wheels you run have rubber bands for tires. I think if you get some actual tires under there it would be a different story.

With that said, the stockers are a completly cleaner look. Very pretty truck

I think why they think the stockers look better is cause they have a set of tires on them. No offense but your chrome wheels you run have rubber bands for tires.

totally agree. I will be putting a tire with more meat on the 22's next year. And thanks everyone for all the love and honest opinions

you cant tell me you dont like that look better!!!

I like it alot. Stockers are bad ass! but there's nothing like a aftermarket chrome deep dish rim cruisin down the road. I know 1 thing i'll be putting a bigger tire on next summer to help fill in the fender gap and look and ride better. So once i get new tires for my 22's and im gonna drop the rear down a tad bit to get it totally level with the front. My rear is still a tad over 1/2 higher. So its gonna have a little bit of a newer and better look next year that i think everyone and myself will like a little better. :cool: