anyone got pics of a SS with a axle flip?

Anyone know what size shims are used with the bell tech shackle and hangers 3". I believe it's like an 1 1/4 or 1/2 shim Also roll pan for the 04 ss people fab up their own stuff or does anyone sell one that fits right with the indents on the quarter panels ?

shims for what? If you're actually AWD, and have the 1 piece driveshaft, there is no shim for it.

As for the roll pan, it's made by one guy BSER, he originally stopped making them but is doing another group order, who knows if he'll actually do one again after this, he needs a min of 3-4 people per group order, we have 6 or so now, due date is this friday. Then the list is sent for him and people send payments

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/78390-bser-roll-pan-group-buy-ending-octobrer-26-2012/

it helps to use the search feature.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it thx !!! So the shims with the kit are for the double Ds or 2 wheel drive ? So I can just put the shackle and hangers on cut the member and it should be good . I had shims in and thats what must be throwing the piñon angle a lil cuz I get that vibration at 65-70mph