anyone got pics of a SS with a axle flip?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have 2" shackles right now. and the frame is close.

So here's "my plan"... maybe

anyone ever heard of these??--- https://www.sulastic.com/Default.aspx ....people swear by them!

if I put these in, it will put the truck back to stock.... if not a "****-hair" higher.. so Ive heard.

if I go back to stock. I would like to lower it 4 or 6 inches.

whatcha think?

KB-

If your trying to go that low your best Bet is to get a drop kit like djm or mcgaughy...I have a djm drop on mine it's 5/7 lower an upper control arms up front a cnotch flip kit and shackles I believe. I have 22 inch reps with 285/35 tire on the rear and i had roll the rear fender lips to not eat up my tires

I only have 2" shackles right now. and the frame is close.

So here's "my plan"... maybe

anyone ever heard of these??--- https://www.sulastic.com/Default.aspx ....people swear by them!

if I put these in, it will put the truck back to stock.... if not a "****-hair" higher.. so Ive heard.

if I go back to stock. I would like to lower it 4 or 6 inches.

whatcha think?

KB-

if im not mistaken the lowest youu can drop a AWD is 3/4(some one correct me if im wrong) best route is lca's up front schakles in rear and belltech shocks all round

Damn aSSet!!

that's how I want mine to sit!!

I have 305/45 22 and they ride great! a 305 sounds wide, but on a 9" wide wheel they have just enough meat on the side where if they touch a curb.... you might not go home crying at night.

Its funny how close are truck are to being the same!

so 5" drop in the rear? is that a flip kit??

KB-

3/4 and you're tucking that much tire? wtf? What size tires and what are you using to drop it? That's kind of how my truck sat before going to smaller tires.

275/45/20, I want to lower the front just a bit more via the keys, but it's already borderline scraping the sidewalk ramp to my driveway lol.

pQp43.jpg

z1RUR.jpg

kuFsd.jpg

This one was on stock tires, before i lowered the front some more, 275/55/20

fvyj9.jpg