28A640

7a7SS

Now I'm just :mad:

Just got off the phone with Thunder Racing, and was told the SS brake hoses are on backorder :banghead: A additional call to support at Earl's confirmed this and added that it will be another two weeks before more are ready :shakehead:

Well I suppose this gives me more time to find by ATE brake fluid :happysad:

Just venting :puke:

Seven :chevy:

The fluid is pretty common, but it seemed all the places were in CA that had it, for some reason. You have to shop around for the best price. It's kind of expensive for brake fluid.

Got mine here: ATE along with my Hawk pads. Tirerack has the pads cheaper I think.

Yeah, Jason every since I scared her with the mushy brakes it went from a mod to a "Must-have-safety" catagory :jester: She'll never see the rest of the mods coming :driving:

Thanks Ben, I'm giving that place a call in the morning :thumbs:

VII :chevy:

• 2 weeks later...

Cool :thumbs:

Be sure you place the front lines correctly. If you look where the banjo bolt (I think that's what it is called) goes through the line, you'll see it is beveled slightly. Make sure the non-angled side goes to the caliper. Otherwise, you risk the chance of damaging the connection. You'll see what I mean when you go to install.

Yeah, Jason ever since I scared her with the mushy brakes it went from a mod to a "Must-have-safety" catagory :jester:  She'll never see the rest of the mods coming :driving:

"Honey you don't understand. The supercharger is an absolute must-have-safety item... if I'm ever in a situation where I need to get out of the way very fast the supercharger will ensure I have enough power to do so." :jester:

Archived