almost everything i own is lost in hurricane

ted gerlach

any help works still have to try and save some stuff from inside the house and garage as well as the mobil attic that also went under, still need to tear out the downstairs bathroom, and front bedroom and 1 closet and last 2 walls in the garage,

i have 1 car being picked up its the 56 ford, the guy offered to come get it,, rebuild the engine trans and clean out and wipe down the rear and redo the complete brake system, figured $2000 for all but that not much concidering the car and how much it means to me and my dad, best part is i have time to pay them for the work, and nothing up front,

dont really care about the suburban it was good to me for the last 3 weeks and did everthing i needed it too,, and got help from my friend who works at lester glen here in toms river, was albe to locate and have shipped in a replacement yukon xl for the wife and i dont have to pay for anything untill the other truck is payed off by insurance company thansk to the owner of lester glen, what a nice guy.cant wait to meet him today,

Wow. This is really horrible news. I'm glad you and your family are safe. I have been through them as well Andrew completely wiped us out here. The eye came over my house. Lost my vehicles ad well. Best of luck to you and yr fam.

well yesterday we were able to find a place to live for the next 2 weeks the after that i dont know where we ae going, was able to have the impala ss recoveded and its done, going to take some stuff off and scrap it, also how many people can say a house hit and floated over there car,,,, i can, just wanted it back to salvage anything that was good and scrap it, also tree fell on th estorage unit and many more at the place so i am unable to get to the truck just know there is a oak on the roof and hitting the door to get in