Help! Brake leak!

cb2big4u

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just replace it...I dont think they are very expensive and you wont have to bother with rebuilding the old one.

this is the way to go, rebuild isn't to bad to do if that's the way u want to go, but if you have the money just get new ones and be done with it.

How did you bleed the brakes? I am refering to the sequence. You are suppose to start from the wheel cyl, farthest from the master cyl. which would be the rt rear then the left rear, then move onto the right front and then the left front. I also know that the ABS system will act funny if the brakes are not bled properly. In some cases the ABS pump will have to be bled buy a shop or the stealership. One final thing to improve the performance of your brakes and the feel is to properly seat the pads.

I did passenger rear, driver rear, passenger front, driver front. Pads are seated quite well but you might be on to something with the abs thing. I heard that it would be fine if I just so a standard bleed but I do feel they could possibly be better.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2