Update with girl thing

2006IntimidatorSS

Okay so I met a new girl a month ago and well...I found out that she is not the type of girl that I would hang around or date. She has a job and she has a kid, single mom who is lonely, but she is very quick to judge a person and also she likes to go to the bars a lot and drink. Drinking alcohol is not my thing and going to the bars everyday off from work is not what I want to do. This girl is hot and beautiful, but she is a handful and she doesn't know what she wants right now. I cut her loose and just said I'm done. She also judged me right away before she took time to get to know me and she caught one mistake that I made which made her feel uncomfortable she said and she was avoiding me now so I just am not going to bother. She has a job, but she has a problem with saving money and with the job I have and the kind of money I make, I don't want to be a guy who spends a lot of money on her because she wants things that she can't afford.

Yea well I didn't see it right away, but after a good long talk with a friend of mine, he help me to realize and see things better. I mean I liked this girl and she was hot and just georgous, but she just isn't really sure about where she is going or what she wants. She said that I got insecure and she pretty much blew me off after that and I wanted to try and be friends with her, but after hearing some things about her and what she does, I found out that she lied to me. I am one who does not like girls that lie to me about themselves. Good thing about this girl that I did like was that we had quite a bit in common. But she just doesn't have her head on straight and she definatly doesn't know where she is going in life right now. I did or do like her, but I don't. Maybe someday we might meet again if there ever happens to be a time for that to happen and will see how things are doing then.

Yea well right now I am trying to just sell stuff and get money to pay my bills off and finish my race quad atv build so I can ride when I come home. Girls are nice and I really do want to find one someday but right now I just got to focus on my priorities and get my projects done and pay off my bills/debts I owe. I think that will make a big difference on how I look and see things in life everyday.

Yea maybe...not so sure if I will take time to spend with another girl anytime soon if I do meet another one soon. I really got to stay focused on my priorities and get my projects and debts eliminated first. Girls become a distraction of that and will get in the way of that. I just know by doing what I need to do first, will help me out a lot and give me a better look on life and the way I see things. Also will make me a happier person which can lead to a good friendship with the next girl I think

Don't go at it with the attitude you don't want anybody right now. Go at it as though its whatever. I always thought I wouldn't find somebody that would have my interest. I'll be marrying soon a woman that no only begs me not to sell my truck, but also talks about building a rat rod project. Hang in there buddy. It's gonna happen, just not on your time.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Yea, well this girl I met, I did like her and she did say we could be friends. But now she defriended me and pretty much doesn't want anything to do with me. And it's not just about her. This kind of thing has happened to me with other girls I have met. They end up getting scared from me, dunno...a mistake I make. I never know because hey never tell me what I did wrong, they just leave me in the dark thinking that I should know what I did wrong. Girls never communicate when it comes to this crap. Am bothered by this because it happens everytime I try to meet a new girl and get to know them. I pretty much feel like I need lessons on how to meet and date girls. Every girl I try to meet and get to know, they end up running away from me and scared of me. I got to say I am very troubled by this kind of thing