Update with girl thing

2006IntimidatorSS

Watch "hitch" lol jk but if you really want to better yourself not saying something wrong with you take a psychology class it opens your eyes. Also it may not be something your doing wrong but maybe it's that your choosing girls with the same characteristic, the phrase a glutton for punishment ring a bell you may not be aware that's what's happening but could be, hey I pick girls on specific ideals I have and it don't turn out good a lot of times lol just need to broaden my horizons hope that helps you a bit O and like my friend who is a girl said "girls are stupid"

just be you man. i see it looks like you get attached real fast so i feel you probably get clingy? lol no matter how bad you wanna be around them just play it cool they want there "space". and dont ever try and put anything they do or act into normal logical thinking. it will just never make sense

Okay so I have been dreaming at night sometimes about an ex girlfriend of mine. I dunno why, I don't think about her at all, but when I have dreams about her, I tend to think about her. Anyway I thought of making a visit to see her and just say hello. Not to start up in a relationship, but just to maybe be a friend and say hello. What do you all think?

I'm not one to get involved in this kind of topic. Not really my kinda thing especially on a car/truck enthusiast forum but I will give my 2 cents. If you find a girl that lets you keep the toys. KEEP HER! Lol good luck big guy. Someone will come along soon enough.

Yea, I do kind of get too attached right away and it makes me clingy. I think girls are cool and all, but they tend to become a BIG distraction. I like girls, but I am also afraid of them

Don't be afraid! Women sense that and will play you like a piano! Confidence is key, and getting too clingy too fast will get you the undesirable creepy stalker status. You DO NOT want that.....

Okay so I have been dreaming at night sometimes about an ex girlfriend of mine. I dunno why, I don't think about her at all, but when I have dreams about her, I tend to think about her. Anyway I thought of making a visit to see her and just say hello. Not to start up in a relationship, but just to maybe be a friend and say hello. What do you all think?

NO! BAD IDEA! It's over, stay away, erase that thought from your brain! Forget about her, on to the next one....