Sick Pic..

super88

you look like a douche...

take that however u want, just telling you what some won't...

-Rob

Your the real douche here. People like you is why this forum is so dead. Yeah it's the Internet and haters Gona hate but no ones trying to hear that shit. Your just a hoe And mad case this dude probably gets a ton more hoes than you do and on top of that the hoes he gets are probably ten times better than your best girl. So keep on hating cause everyone knows a hater hates cause they ain't on that level of the guy they r hating on. Wack ass Compton people. All they do is hate

Your the real douche here. People like you is why this forum is so dead. Yeah it's the Internet and haters Gona hate but no ones trying to hear that shit. Your just a hoe And mad case this dude probably gets a ton more hoes than you do and on top of that the hoes he gets are probably ten times better than your best girl. So keep on hating cause everyone knows a hater hates cause they ain't on that level of the guy they r hating on. Wack ass Compton people. All they do is hate

Hahaha are you trolling right now?

The forums "dead" because its filled with people who like the SS but don't really mod them at all. There's only so many times a person can post about how much they like an SS. There's no good "social" threads which is what keeps a forum alive.

not many people really have an SS on here.. I know theres a few guys who had one right and bought something newer or sold them.. So im not talking about them.. pretty crazy

Gracias Cruz.. claro que tengo moras lol.. they love vaqueros!

Cool pick. And the way I look at it is haters are a part of looking good/cool or having a good life. People who want what you have hate. But any way. Thought the pic was pretty dope and didn't think you should let the haters get you down. FTW!

If you post a pic up on the internet , on a public forum...expect good/bad comments PERIOD..Its only a opinion

We were all "brothers" when we all paid top dollar for our Performance trucks and modded them together..Now that you can pick one up for nothing..the "brotherhood" has diminished...and every cool guy (read douche) has traded his Chrysler 300 in on one.. Just the fact you use the term "haters gona hate" and "his hoes are ten times better" makes you as Rob said a "Douche"..and yeah lifes all about getting Hoes..lol..Must be all your fresh Ed Hardy,Affliction, and Tapout gear complimented with your plucked eyebrows and true religion jeans..wow..Now tell me how "Wack" I am and how much tougher you are than me

Edited by SD619SS (see edit history)

If you post a pic up on the internet , on a public forum...expect good/bad comments PERIOD..Its only a opinion

We were all "brothers" when we all paid top dollar for our Performance trucks and modded them together..Now that you can pick one up for nothing..the "brotherhood" has diminished...and every cool guy (read douche) has traded his Chrysler 300 in on one.. Just the fact you use the term "haters gona hate" and "his hoes are ten times better" makes you as Rob said a "Douche"..and yeah lifes all about getting Hoes..lol..Must be all your fresh Ed Hardy,Affliction, and Tapout gear complimented with your plucked eyebrows and true religion jeans..wow..Now tell me how "Wack" I am and how much tougher you are than me

Holy crap, this guy stole my words! Epic post!!

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)