my first 1/4 run

2bseen

Went to steele,al tonight temp at 79 with very high humidity running with the same jet that I was on the dyno that gained 40rwhp so must be about 75 shot, ran 13.72 at 97mph with a 1.89 60 ft, 2nd run a 13.8 with 95mph. I was running with 900 psi on first run and 800 on 2nd and less than 600 after that run. So I load up everything and the wife and cat we go all motor with a easy hole shot and run 14.4 on the way out of the track. My buddy that has been tuning the truck had his 02 z28 with heads and cam and ran a 11.3 his best ever time with et streets. at 122.7. Had a great time will have bigger jets and full bottle next time and looking for 12s.

Went to steele,al  tonight temp at 79 with very high humidity running with the same jet that I was on the dyno that gained 40rwhp so must be about 75 shot, ran 13.72 at 97mph with a 1.89 60 ft, 2nd run a 13.8 with 95mph.  I was running with 900 psi on first run and 800 on 2nd and less than 600 after that run.  So I load up everything and the wife and cat we go all motor with a easy hole shot and run 14.4 on the way out of the track.  My buddy that has been tuning the truck had his 02 z28 with heads and cam and ran a 11.3 his best ever time with et streets. at 122.7.  Had a great time will have bigger jets and full bottle next time and looking for 12s.

I bet your cat is probably the only cat that has ever been down Steele's track :crackup:

I can't wait to go back when the track is hooking :chevy:

:D

I actually was hauling a porsche down the track when I ran 14.4.  My cats name is porsche.  Scott can you post a pic of the truck.

I have a pic of the cat but I don't know how to post it, if someone can I will email to them. Thanks

I'll post up some pics when I get home tonight. I don't have the truck pics on my computer here at work... go ahead and mail me your kitty pics :D

Archived