2005 Trucks / Cars Orders Let me know!

Ron @ Saint Pauleys

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you know I have been ordering 2005's for a while now. That includes SS but I can get just about anything! I can get GMS and Supplier Pricing on most ordered units. I can also order you a 2005 and have it dropped shipped to a local dealer if need be. And don't forget I can do almost any other vehicle that you may be looking for too. I have some unbelieveable deals on 2004 SSR's if any body is interest. Call me. Thanks

Give me a call and we can discuss the details are and what SAINT PAULEY'S MOTOR SPORTS LTD. can do for you!

Thanks and all the best from:

Ron @ SAINT PAULEY'S MOTOR SPORTS LTD. :seeya::flag:

I know I'll probably get flamed for this but what about the Cobalt SS's

I heard they are around 20K MSRP.

Just found it, $21,995. Hopefully they'll make that rear spoiler an option. I like the sport spoiler better.

Might be a pretty cool car to drive to work, put miles on, get good MPG, etc.

• 1 month later...
any chance you can find me a dirt cheap NEW 2004 in blue?  if so how does your service work.

I was looking at one in hartford ct. i think the dealer name is gengres or something like that chevrolet.It was 04 loaded except chrome rims 1,100 miles on it talked to salesman for 10 min and they were asking 31,500 without doing any negotiations.Said he could prob go to 30,500 not sure if it is still on the lot though this was a month ago.But low 30's is a damm good price and i will admit that blue is real nice looking in person.

Archived