Wideband, fuel, and boost gauges... where?

Hey guys im trying to get an idea where i want to mount my gauges out so if yal got any pics sitting around of the different places you mounted them whether that be the gauge pod on the pillar or so where else id like to see them... i kinda leaning toward somewhere other than the pod on the pillar so other ideas would be nice, especially ideas with pics :) thanks in advance!

yeah im lovin that spot and yeah i just saw in the for sale section a custom pod in red for there and wanted to buy it and it doesn't say sold on the top but later on in the thread says all items sold so idk... i love that spot though but like you said nick im not a fan of turning my head for that info although i can justify it by saying the camaros put gauges there so cant be that bad haha

check out this post.... its like the one thing that doesnt say sold but is more than a few months old... id paint it blue for my truck and stick it in and look pretty sweet i think

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/77251-procharger-meth-kit-4l80-circle-d-torque-converter-fast-lsx-rt-and-more/page__hl__%2Bprocharger+%2Bgauge

yeah for sure i wanted it but he hasnt been active since the day after he posted that topic and that was back in July :/ id like to find that pod though for sure and i could easily paint it went i paint the new spoiler i want and touch up a few other things on my truck

check this out... i almost like this idea just cause i use this compartment even less... only it seems it wasnt thought out well cause my lights are up there to and i think some other stuff they left out plus id have to mount one some place else but not a bad idea here

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/overhead_console_dual_gauge_pods_by_auto_meter/1104000108_4069.aspx

yeah i just found another one just like that but with three and of course says fits silverados and one even had an SS trim option, not that its different up there, but i dont see a pic for any of them on a chevy with the lights up there that would come out with the factory one so hopefully someone on here steps up with so more pics... im likein the first pic idea for sure with them mounted down low and in a gauge pod like the one for sale

heres mine in the SS, you can buy a much cleaner pod for the over head than the one you posted about.

I paint matched all my gauges a few years back, it was something different and I like it.

like this, I have had it for a few years now. Its billet you can get it in black or polished. you can also get it with the switch's like i have or without.

IMG_8891.jpg

then heres my pillar with the thin wide band.

IMG_3485.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...