How do you do the 4 high mod.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't do the diode crap, i always prefer using relays and inline fuses. go to summit.com or jegs.com and pay the $50 for the painless kit. it takes like 10-20 min to install. I've had mine done for over a year without a single issue.

I agree diodes. Place one diode in the 85 pin on the highbeams and the other part on the 85 pin of the low beams. Its the fuse panel under the hood. I have ran it this way for also over 2 years with no issue.

This. over a year and 0 problems.

When I did this to my truck I used the search function and it brought up numerous threads on how to do it. Plus there is an actually how to on it.

Why have there been 4 threads with this in the last month. /endrant

You place the diode under the 85 pin of any lights relay. Weather it sends power or a low couple volts just to say turn on, I'm not sure.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I agree diodes. Place one diode in the 85 pin on the highbeams and the other part on the 85 pin of the low beams. Its the fuse panel under the hood. I have ran it this way for also over 2 years with no issue.

samehere with no probs and it's cheap to do!